Technical Account Manager
- Location: Colchester
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2642JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Technical Account Manager to join their team based in Colchester on a full time permanent basis.
We have successfully delivered effective airline maintenance systems for almost 40 years and have over 130 aviation customers, supported in 55 countries on 6 continents. Our customers include national carriers, 3rd party maintainers, regional carriers, leasing companies, cargo specialists, charter operators and specialist rotable stockists.
Our continually growing customer base is testimony to our success, and we look forward with confidence to an aggressive product development schedule.
We now require an additional Technical Account/Project Manager to help support our ongoing growth.
Ongoing development and expansion has created an opportunity for a skilled Technical Account/Project Manager to join our Team. Managing relationships with a portfolio of key customers the role will play an important part in our ongoing development.
Overseeing all aspects of project delivery in a highly collaborative and agile framework, your ability to provide on-going communication is key to ensuring that progress is transparent and aligned to the quality and standards that we set and expect.
Responsible for successfully implementing an engineering system at new customers you will provide customers with expert knowledge and best practice specifically tailored for their organisation.
To apply you will need to possess the following skills and experience –
• Ideally be educated to degree level
• A demonstrable track record of working in the aviation industry within a technical environment
• Project management certification and/or experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations
• Team work and communication skills
• Ability to plan and prioritise in a demanding environment
• Additional languages are an asset
• Willingness to travel
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.