- Location: Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2742SB
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Team Leader to join their Home Emergency department based in Castle Donington.
• To provide direct leadership of all staff in the Service Centre, alongside the Assistant Service Centre Managers, Service Centre Manager and other Team Leaders on duty.
• To effectively manage staff to deliver the best possible service, by regularly reviewing telephony performance reports and deployment performance.
• To be directly responsible for the line management of your team, including performance management, objective setting, sickness and coaching. Part of this will include assessing the skills within your team and arranging any additional training that is required.
• To control the flow of claims through the Claims process, including delegating tasks to ensure that all aspects of the process are being covered and that the staff on duty are being used effectively.
• To manage, where possible, to satisfactory resolution any Level 1 Complaint raised to you by any member of staff.
• To provide guidance to all staff in the Service Centre when they have queries on a claim, including (but not limited to) any validation issues and cost authorisations.
• To escalate to the Senior Management team any areas of concern, including any difficulty in achieving any SLA.
• To proactively and efficiently manage resource within the Service Centre ensuring an 80/20 call pick up rate and to understand call priority levels at all times.
Mon-Fri but 1 late per week till 8pm and 1 weekend in 3 of which you would get back in lieu.
The ideal candidate will have spent a majority of their career or their most recent career within Telephony as a Team Leader.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.