Supply Chain Operations Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: £21-23k
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2812JM
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Coordinator to play a key role in supporting the Supply Chain Operations Manager: providing important support to internal customers, as well as liaising with suppliers on pricing, delivery and inventory. This role involves working in a challenging environment, deputising for the Supply Chain Operations Manager where applicable and coordinating multiple aspects of inbound and outbound shipments of satellite communication hardware. This role is based in Great Yarmouth, and the position reports to the Supply Chain Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• 1st line sales support to all Group companies in EMEA and USA
• Assisting the Group companies with information on pricing and stock availability
• Coordination of all elements of bulk shipments out to the Group companies to keep their costs to a minimum
• Managing min/max levels of inventory to support EMEA & USA requirements
• Coordinating all aspects of inbound and outbound logistics, to maximise efficiency and reduce total costs
• Support for longer term project-based tasks
• Assisting with stock replenishment and inventory analysis
• New part number creation
• Ensuring accuracy with Group Purchasing internal and external paperwork
• Coordinating housekeeping activities to ensure information is accurate
• Providing support and guidance on dangerous goods legislation and export control regulations
• Deferment and VAT reporting, analysis, and compliance
• Managing all elements of purchase orders to suppliers
• Maintaining accurate delivery dates by product in Dimensions and working with internal customers and suppliers in case of issues
• Processing sales orders, invoices and credits notes to the Group companies, and troubleshooting any discrepancies
• Keeping processes and procedures up to date
• Monitoring and recharging freight invoices for the Group companies in EMEA and USA
• Coordination of all internal stock moves, and direct dispatches from suppliers
• Preparation of commercial shipping Invoices, and liaison with couriers in case of query
• Cover for the Asia Pacific Supply Chain Operations Coordinator in periods of leave/sickness
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.