Software Team Leader
- Location: Staines
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2597JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Software Team Leader to join their team based in Staines.
This role will be to develop and maintain system control software products and programs for inclusion in testing systems. Also, to provide technical and professional management to the software team.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
• Leadership of software team
• Contributing to design and innovation of new features to respond to customer requirements Develop a technical understanding of the role that software plays in complete systems to ensure a broader range of applications knowledge to deal with customer and sales requirements
• Development and maintenance of principal software products for existing systems as well as new applications
• Selection and support of programming tools and infrastructure
• Testing and validation
• Contributing to design and innovation of new features to respond to customer requirements
• Interface with sales to clarify customer needs, feasibility of requirements
• Developing and suggesting alternative solutions to customer requirements
• Respond to demands of working in an agile environment
• Support customers with technical software problems by telephone or email
• Contributing to all aspects of the development including design and strategy
• Provide time estimates to support customer quotation process
• Ideally Computer Science or equivalent technical degree or qualification with past experience of using C# and .NET
• Ideally, past experience of mechatronics or embedded software development experience in a test or simulation-driven environment
• Customer service focus with good interpersonal skills
• Team player, able to collaborate with others and willing to share ideas
• Prepared to travel as and when required
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.