- Location: Newbury, Berkshire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2773SB
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Software Developer to join their team based in Newbury on a full time, permanent basis.
Feature development is driven by customer insight and decision making is quick. We keep you free of pointless meetings and boring conference calls to help you focus on building our great software product. The team of 4 works closely with our project co-ordinator and commercial director.
We are looking for:
Experience in any of the following would also be useful:
• Able to spec web applications and drive product definitions
• Test driven development
• Algorithm development
• GIS/Mapping systems/libraries
• Good mathematical skills
• Writing SQL queries
• Single page web application development
• Experience of integrating into external APIs
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.