Skilled CNC Machinist
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2865HT
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who are currently seeking a skilled CNC Machinist to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated skilled CNC machinist to work within a team of qualified and experienced engineers, using the most up to date multi axis machinery.
The successful candidate will be part of the engineering team, working on all new and existing projects.
• CNC experience
• Preferred mazatrol programming language (although training will be given to the right candidate)
• Knowledge of both turning and milling applications
• Manufacture components from engineering drawing, whilst working within the company quality procedures
• Communicate clearly and be able to work under his/her own initiative
• Competitive wage rate and packages
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.