- Location: Middlesbrough
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2680AW
- Sector: Construction
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking experienced Site Technicians to join their team based in Middlesbrough.
This role will be involved in earthworks, building, testing and checking of material aggregates. A qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction and/or experience in materials testing is desirable.
• Must have a clean full UK driving license
• Be conversant with technical software (tablets)
• Be physically fit as this will include manual handling and heavy lifting
• Be customer focused
• Ideally have a CSCS card
• Previous site health and safety experience
The working hours of this position will be 40 hours per week with overtime available evenings and weekends.
This role will require working all year round and in all weather conditions.
This is a great career opportunity for continued growth.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.