- Location: Wolvey
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2756AW
- Sector: Construction
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking experienced Site Technicians to join their team based in Wolvey.
This role involves travelling to various sites collecting samples of construction materials to deliver to laboratories for testing, as well as performing on site tests such as density tests and slump tests.
• Must have a full manual UK driving license
• Experience in on site materials testing
• Be conversant with technical software (tablets)
• Be physically fit as this will include manual handling and heavy lifting
• Be customer focused
• Ideally have a CSCS card
• Previous site health and safety experience
The working hours of this position will be 40 hours per week with overtime available evenings and weekends.
This role will require working all year round and in all weather conditions.
This is a great career opportunity with a company that is going through significant growth and is committed to supporting the continued development of their employees.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.