- Location: Wingham, Kent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS1854SB
- Sector: Agriculture
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Jun 2017
Would you like to work for the UK’s leading crop protection and grain marketing business?
Our clients site based on the outskirts of the historical village of Wingham have a newly created role for a Site Supervisor to support the Site Manager in the management of a successful and busy grain site. This would be an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Site Manager to develop and establish this pivotal role in the site team.
The successful candidate will need to have a passion for all things agriculture and a willingness to learn all aspects of the site and laboratory. You will need to be able to show excellent leadership skills and ability to manage challenging workloads and competing priorities.
Duties will include:
· Assist Site Manager by supporting and managing the day to day activities on the site; ensure Health, Safety, Environment and QA standards are met in line with site specific plans
· Develop an understanding of site budgets to assist Site Manger when needed
· Monitor and maintain quality and productivity on the site and through a culture of continuous improvement, drive efficiency and develop/share best practice
· Ensure all stocks are recorded, monitored and maintained to Frontier standards
· Oversee the day to day running of the lab to include ensuring all equipment / samples are recorded, monitored and maintained to Frontier standards
· Assists the Site Manager and support the site team to ensure the Frontiers standards on safety and security audits are achieved.
· A full UK driving license
· IT literate with proven experience of using Microsoft office
· Agriculture experience or a relevant qualification in Agriculture
· Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
· Proven collaboration skills
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online in the first instance for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please email your up-to-date CV directly to Selina@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.