- Location: Hermitage, Berkshire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2793SB
- Sector: Agriculture
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Site Operative to join their team based in Hermitage on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the operation of the site to meet the commercial requirements of the individual business unit whilst maximising efficiency and upholding quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have a full driving licence and an ability to work with a wide range of equipment and machinery. Experience of working within an agricultural background would be a distinct advantage. This role requires a flexible approach to working hours during peak season.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To assist and help Site Management to comply with Health and Safety including keeping records and ensuring compliance
• Comply with the company procedures and customer requirements
• Ensure general housekeeping and hygiene of the site is maintained to a high level
• Ensure the stores and plant are maintained to a high standard
• Assist throughout the Southern Operations Team as necessary
• Assist in the Chemical store as required
• The ability to work collaboratively with others and to work independently at times without supervision
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• A full UK driving license
• Current ADR (desirable)
• FLT license
• Farming background/knowledge would be beneficial
• The ability to evaluate problems and take corrective action in response to changes in customer requirements
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.