- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp to Perm
- Reference: PS2438AH
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Nov 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Sign Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities
• Ensure that all standard work arrangements are understood and adhered to.
• Promptly report to Cell Leader if work schedule varies from that which is planned (Heijunka)
• Report any equipment breakdowns/failures using TPM standards.
• Quality control of any finished goods/component parts handled by you.
• Perform any other duty reasonably requested of you by your Cell Leader.
• Carrying out any production related function required of you to assist the Company in the production of quality goods that can be delivered to customers on time.
• Ensuring that all activity is undertaken with production flow and elimination of waste as a priority.
• Promptly and consistently report gaps in production flow to Cell Leader.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.