Shift Maintenance Technician
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2655SO
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
• Maintain electro-mechanical filling, packing and fluid manufacturing equipment to a high degree of reliability.
• Creation of maintenance intervention records.
• First-call for mechanical and electrical problems of packaging and manufacturing equipment.
• Production line change-over and set up.
• Development and implementation of modifications to equipment that facilitate reduced maintenance requirements raised performance and reduced change-over times.
• Training line operators to carry out simple maintenance.
• Work with the Maintenance Co-ordinator to analyse break-down, minor stop and maintenance information to improve equipment reliability and reduce the maintenance requirement.
• Qualified with a recognised electrical or mechanical qualification, preferably both. If the qualification is electrical only the individual must be able to demonstrate competence in mechanical engineering also.
• Have at least 3/5 years’ experience in an FMCG food or pharmaceutical environment.
• Knowledgeable in the use of C.I. tools to reduce equipment problems and raise performance
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of compliance awareness, as applicable to GMP and practiced in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Determined to provide a high degree of ‘customer service’ to the production teams.
• Tenacious with regard to problem solving
• Flexible with regard to working hours, if required.
• Enthusiastic in the pursuit of engineering and production quality and performance perfection
• Self-managing and self-driven
• Team focused and a good communicator
• Hours of work: Monday to Thursday – 6am to 2pm/1.45pm to 10pm, Friday 6am to 1pm/12.45pm to 6.45pm
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.