Senior Revenue Analyst
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2582SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst to join their team based in Lowestoft.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for leading the commercial strategies of major strategic partners through exceptional relationship, analytical and entrepreneurial skills. You will be leading yield management efforts to maximise revenue and profit, working with the business's proprietary yield management systems.
You will be required to work collaboratively with the Commercial Team who are responsible for maximising revenue for their b2b customers portfolios. Working closely with Marketing and Product teams to collaboratively optimise engagement and revenue.
You will lead and inspire a small team of revenue management specialists who support major strategic accounts.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Pricing, Yield Management and Profitability - The Senior Revenue analyst is responsible for the forecasted revenue tracking and performance of key major accounts, including to Identify and Implement pricing strategies for allocated areas of responsibility, the daily management of the pricing of allocated areas of responsibility and monitoring performance vs forecast on a daily basis.
• You will work with revenue analysts to identify opportunities, mitigate threats and optimise opportunities. You will assist in the management of the Revenue Management System by monitoring the system's daily recommendations and making commercially astute decisions to override these where necessary to deliver optimised revenue.
• You will support the continued development of the Revenue Management System.
• You will ensure pricing is in line with market conditions and competitors, conducting regular competitor reviews to support with decision making, monitoring demand drivers and changes to ensure market conditions are swiftly
• reacted to and maximised to achieve forecast
You will engage and influence other areas of the business to drive revenue and identify other commercial initiatives and opportunities that drive increased revenue
Analytics', Reporting and Channel Management
• Ensure that all reporting is produced on time and accurately and to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
• Assist financial and budget tracking against targets
• Attend weekly trading meetings and provide insight into risk and opportunities for areas of responsibility
• Convert insight into compelling selling stories and commercial strategies
Education, training and Experience required
• Preferably educated to degree level
• Experience in developing and managing people
• Commercially astute with proven analytical skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Results orientated and proven experience of delivering against targets
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• The ability to interrogate large amounts of data to draw meaningful conclusions to assist wider business in decision making
• Experience of working within Travel and Tourism industry is desirable
• Forecast sales and revenue targets experience
• Revenue Management experience
• An ability to work under pressure
• To be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Relationship building skills
• Being a leader of change
• Consistently seeking to improve financial and business performance
• Able to construct compelling business cases
• Proven success of working in a matrixed organizational structure
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.