Senior Business Travel Consultant
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2525EM
- Sector: Co-ordinating
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team based in Lowestoft.
To provide a complete Travel Management Service for all or any of our client accounts in compliance with Company procedures. Taking complete ownership for managing our clients travel needs and ensuring we are delivering the best travel solution to our client. To maximise profit for the company at every opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work towards agreed service levels ensuring that all reservations are handled in a timely fashion while maintaining quality of service.
• Share knowledge and skills with other team members/ colleagues across teams and assist junior members of the team where required.
• Proactively provide assistance and support to other teams as required
• Have knowledge and understanding of company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring they are followed at all times and review to ensure best practise
• Complete all bookings to the expected standard ensuring profile information is taken into consideration with items such as Mileage membership, seating in line with client policy and Partnerships.
• Make use of Company Intranet as a learning and information finding tool ( PFV, Visa, Rail)
• Communicate effectively at all levels.
• Provide good customer service to clients at all times.
• Identify negotiated fare opportunities and be able to construct airfares, have understanding of inter office buying
• Bookings are completed in accordance with company policies.
• Make use of Company Systems such as Availability Abroad to maximise offering to all our clients.
• Assist Team Leader or Admin team with invoice queries.
• Take ownership of personal training and development needs
• Ability to make qualified recommendations to our clients and cross sell as required
• Good working knowledge of travel provider products, services.
• Assist client with problem solving and be able to consider alternatives and recommend solutions
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.