Senior Assistant Accountant
- Location: Staines
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2673JN
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th May 2019
Our clients require a full time, permanent accounts administrator assisting and reporting to the Accounts Manager. Someone who has common sense and drive to get what is required done.
You will need to have excellent computing and numeracy skills, be helpful, willing, adaptable and flexible, well presented and have a good telephone manner.
• Checking and matching invoices with delivery notes on daily basis
• Entering invoices on to Data Track
• Checking timesheets, adding works orders
• Provide financial disclosure information to parent company.
• Assist with Launching of new ERP system
• General assistance to Accounts Manager when needed
This is a new position; therefore, constant review will dictate changes to the above specification.
• Must Speak Chinese
• Strong knowledge of accounting theory, familiar with UK accounting standards and Chinese accounting standards.
• AAT Level 4
• GCSE (or equivalent) English and mathematics
• Local – within 10 miles
• Must have at least 2 years accounting experience
• Must have experience of Sage or Navision, or SAP equivalent ERP system.
• Must have data entry experience.
• References for last two positions
Position subject to a 6 month probationary period, with reviews within this period.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Jamie@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.