- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2631SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 10th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Secretary to join their team based in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
• Providing full secretarial services and administration service to the partners and associated groups.
• General typing & administration duties to the office staff as required.
• Typing all correspondence, reports, minutes and accounts.
• Dealing efficiently & effectively with incoming calls.
• Arranging internal & external meetings including refreshments & meals as required.
• Providing a mail-merging service to the Marketing department, where applicable.
• Dealing efficiently and effectively with client enquires while fostering client relationships.
• Actively promote the firm and its services wherever possible.
• Co-ordinating the partner’s diary and associated group schedules to achieve effective use of time.
• Administration of business meetings.
• Attending business associated functions as required.
• Reception duties as required.
• Cover overflow phone calls as required.
• Collecting, sorting and distributing mail on a daily basis.
• Excellent secretarial skills
• Accurate keyboard skills and knowledge of various software packages including Microsoft word, excel and outlook
• An excellent telephone manner and proven experience in a similar role is essential
• Be able to deal with tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Show an enthusiastic and flexible approach towards work
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and meet competing deadlines
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.