- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2867JE
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
Are you a dynamic Sales Manager with experience of running a business to business sales team selling a service, that are invoicing in seven figures every month?
If you are, I am recruiting on behalf of my Client in Norwich who are looking for a business development leader to grow an already successful team. Your team will be taking inbound calls as well as making out bound cold calls in a non-call centre environment, using a consultative approach which will often mean being on a call for well over an hour. Leading from the front you and your team will spend your day having in-depth conversations with Directors and Senior Management of companies throughout the UK advising on a service that is critical their business.
My client specialises in a service and have clients around the UK, some travel may be required at times however you will predominantly be working from your office in Norwich.
As Manager your duties will include:
• Training, coaching and mentoring
• Setting and monitoring Key Performance Indicators
• Listening in on calls
• Setting individual and team targets
• Making and receiving sales calls
• Recruitment and HR
• Reporting into the Board of Directors
• Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure delivery of service
• Making sure individuals and your team exceed target every Month
If you are looking to work for a market leading company, want to earn a competitive basic salary and earn genuinely uncapped commission - please apply online now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.