- Location: Watton
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2868JE
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join their team based in Watton on a full-time permanent basis.
Responsible to: Sales & Business Development Manager
• To learn and fully understand the full Standard Product range
• To understand our internal proposal programme, costing and heating calculations
• Responsible for preparing quotations and negotiating orders
• You will take customer enquiries via email/telephone, review them and specify the correct heating equipment for the applications
• Reviewing terms and conditions of sale
• Follow up and monitor quotation status with customers
• In time will be able to resolve technical queries with customers
• Identify leads, OEM customers and a distribution network.
• Develop sales and marketing strategies for new markets and industries
• Working towards building relationships with existing customers within specific regions/industries
• All business development within regions including some cold calling potential prospects
• Arrange and visit existing customers and potential prospects to present company and products and investigate potential leads
• Track global Oil and Gas/Petrochemical projects originating within regions/industries or with regional influences
• Focus to be spent on maximising potential electric heater business with OEM’s and other related packagers throughout the UK and Europe
• Research new leads, markets, applications
• Attending industry exhibitions throughout Europe
• Produce monthly sales and activity report
• Work with the Management to define and implement strategic growth plans for specific regions
• Support Management with new product development
• Ensure all quotations meet customer requirements and comply with all company specifications and regulations
Full training will be provided starting on the shop floor learning how our products are assembled/manufactured.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.