- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2717SO
- Sector: Recruitment
- Vacancy First Advertised: 18th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer working alongside the very busy and varied permanent team.
The role will require you to undertake (but limited to) the following:
The ideal candidate will be resilient, creative and consistent in their approach, as the role can be repetitive. You must also be able to demonstrate a fast, pragmatic and disciplined approach to this position, working with attention to good attention to detail.
• Hours are 8.30 – 5pm Monday to Friday but must be flexible as may require a 10.30 – 8pm to speak with potential candidates.
• A professional and personable approach
• Methodical and pays attention to detail
• Working to company ISO and compliance
• Sourcing candidates for potential vacancies, canvassing new job opportunities and dealing with all current legislation, references, GDPR requirements and right to work checks.
• Attending client meetings, interviewing candidates face to face and over the telephone.
• Creating Mailers and working with Director to a proactive approach to recruitment.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Sharon@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.