Recruitment & Resource Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2625NB
- Sector: Recruitment
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are seeking a Recruitment and Resource Coordinator to join our team in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a competent recruiter covering various sectors within the Temp Division including; Commercial, Industrial, Trades & Offshore.
As well as resourcing for all of the above, the role will involve;
• Drawing up contracts and creating mobilisation plans.
• Arranging travel – flights/ hotels/ transport
• Communicating with clients via email/phone
• Attending client meetings with Manages and Directors
• Taking part in sales and Business Development strategies
• Timesheet and invoice processing
• Formatting candidate CVs
• Candidate Registrations
• Resourcing and connecting with suitable candidates to fill roles, networking as required
• Adhering to client requirements to fill roles, assisting other consultants where required
• On Call/Out of Hours cover on rotational basis with the Temp Division
• Working to achieve the ISO / GDPR Standards at all times
• General administration, answering calls & housekeeping duties.
This role offers a competitive starting salary and attractive bonus structure.
Working hours, Monday to Friday 0830 – 1700 with 1-hour lunch break.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Nadia@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.