QHSE Systems Controller
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2477SO
- Sector: HSE
- Vacancy First Advertised: 07th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a QHSE Systems Controller to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk.
This role will be to maintain and develop the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems and Safety Systems to ensure the Company’s compliance with relevant standards and legislation is successfully and effectively achieved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems maintain compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
• To provide competent advice to Company personnel on all Quality and Environmental Management System related matters.
• To control all aspects of the Company’s Procedure and Policy Systems related to the role.
• To use the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems to drive continuous improvement.
• To improve systems and communication processes across the business that contribute to creating product that is right first time and on time.
• To monitor the effectiveness of the Company’s ISO Accreditations and continuously improve systems in conjunction with all personnel.
• To ensure relevant colleagues are aware of Environmental legislation applicable to the business.
• To contribute to setting the Company’s Quality and Environmental targets and objectives. To lead the activities associated with delivering these targets and objectives.
• To manage the Company’s ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 internal auditing systems within the required timeframes. To provide support to internal auditors to ensure Company objectives are achieved and to ensure audit results are used to drive continuous improvement activities.
• To update and maintain the Company’s ISO Procedures and Work Instructions and to deliver ISO training for employees.
• To maintain Company manuals, as specified within the Document Control Procedure.
• To review product and service quality performance data and presentation of statistical information to the Company’s Board and workforce in general.
• To update and maintain the Company’s Health &Safety Policies.
• To keep policies, procedures and any other reference material that you are responsible for on the Company intranet up to date and accurate.
• To ensure the Company has the authority from the copyright owner of any data or information that is to be made generally available to Company employees or any other third parties.
• To produce Certificates of Conformity and Quality, Inspection and Test Plans as required.
• To provide training, advice and coaching to Company personnel to allow them to complete their respective Quality and Environmental duties.
• To provide administrative support on Health & Safety performance monitoring. To analyse this data using appropriate techniques to identify trends.
• To contribute to matters associated with employee health by co-ordinating Occupational Health Services.
• To represent the Company and its products at all times.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to work using your initiative to a high standard with excellent attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
• Open style and a team player.
• Excellent communication, organisational and motivational skills, with the ability to coach individuals.
• An individual who can lead change but does it in a way which brings the recipients with them.
• Proven experience in controlling Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
• A demonstrable ability of producing reports and developing Quality and Environmental Management related Procedures and Policies.
• An ISO systems background with a formal qualification eg: HNC/degree or equivalent work experience in a related role.
• A good level of computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office products.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to lead a team by example.
• Evidence of the ability to “make a difference”.
• Comfortable interacting and influencing personnel across the Company at all levels.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.