QA / QC Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS2799NB
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a QA QC Coordinator to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis based in Great Yarmouth.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Generate project QHSE documentation, Quality Plans and Inspection and Test plans.
• Review Supplier Certification and sign off.
• Manage the Interface with External Third Party Inspection Agencies including notifying Client Inspectors of forth coming Inspections on a day to day basis.
• Coordinate QC approvals in line with production project schedules and ITP.
• All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive QHSE culture, in line with the company policies and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
This role you will be working closely with the Project Manager and Engineering team to create QA/QC project documents, organising and sending out Notification of inspections to clients and reviewing certification to project specifications.
• Experienced in QA/QC
• Advanced understanding of QA/QC, project quality functions.
• Working knowledge of QA/QC certification/documentation controls.
• Creating Documents.
• Ability to procure written reports.
• Proven track record in an Oil and Gas industry would be advantageous.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to interface internal/external.
• Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
• Ability to report clearly and concisely.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.