- Location: Harrogate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2590JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Support person to join their team based in Harrogate.
Aim of the Role:
The role will principally require you to provide coordination and support services for projects within the Project Services Department. The post holder will provide this service using existing and future internal management systems and will be required to work closely with both internal members of staff and external customers and suppliers. The post holder will also have responsibility for delivery of their own projects.
• Small order project deliveries.
• Assist in the management and control of access requests for all projects.
• Assist in maintaining and managing internal reports for circuit progression and installation including CRM ad hoc updates and issues.
• Ensure that all records and systems for the projects being delivered are accurately updated, including purchasing, work flow and completion.
• Assisting with kit shipping as and when required.
• Assist in providing project support and coordination services to the Project Managers under guidance from the PMO Manager.
• General day to day assistance to the Service Delivery Divisional Director and PMO Manager.
• Adherence to Company ISO09001, ISO27001 and ISO22301 certification standards:
o Compliance with Company policies and procedures
o Handling and protection of Company information
o Reporting of security events
o Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
• Proven organisational skills with the ability to utilise appropriate systems to facilitate this – training will be provided where required
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Visio and Project
• Diligence to detail
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills – in particular, a professional telephone manner
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible approach to work
• The ability to work both as part of a team and in the wider context of InTechnology and the Customer base
The Company’s standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 until 5:30pm with one hour for lunch.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.