Project Support Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2818NB
- Sector: Co-ordinating
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Sep 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Support Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
This role will be working with Project Teams and reporting to Project Managers. Supporting the teams in all aspects of project delivery including all technical administration functions and develop key interface with the client and other corporate departments.
• Supports Project team on & offshore in all aspects of their day to day duties
• Main focal point to liaise with onshore support teams, i.e. logistics and recruitment and mobilisation centre
• Creation of personnel requisitions within system
• Support the support teams (recruitment and logistics) personnel inductions and mobilisations
• Support mobilisation team in the tracking of inductions
• Build up and monitor tracker of local labour for short notice and short duration requirements and provide recruitment with data
• Focal point for operations team in relation to PPE
• Provide onshore cover in times of absence or leave
• Maintain communication line with client regarding personnel selection and certification
• Prepares and maintains project files, including: Offshore Rotas and onshore holiday tracker
• Involvement in maintaining training and competency matrices for project teams
• Raises training requests as required with instruction from operations
• Maintain visits schedules offshore for management.
• Track record in a similar role
• Experience in a fast paced work environment
• Problem solver
• Self-starter and team player
• Relationship builder
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Communication skills
• Highly personable
• High level of discretion and confidentiality
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.