- Location: Colchester
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2641JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team based in Colchester.
Our ongoing development and expansion means that we currently have a requirement for a skilled Project Manager to join our Team.
We are seeking a new Project Manager to…
· To manage and deliver on a portfolio of Customer Sites within agreed budget and timings.
· To Ensure the most efficient resources are used and that business interests are managed and satisfied.
· To oversee all aspects of project delivery in a highly collaborative and agile framework
· To provide on-going communication to ensure that progress is transparent and aligned to the quality and standards expected by the business, user and IT governance.
· To successfully implement at new customers, and to provide customers with expert knowledge and best practices tailored for the organisation.
· Perform system consulting and conduct business process analysis.
· Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
· Actively participate in the continuous development of the software
· Agree appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied.
Our main requirements include:
· University Degree (preferred).
· Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience.
· Project Management certification and/or experience.
· Strong Leadership Skills
· Proven track record in a Technical Environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations.
· Team work and communication skills.
· Willingness to travel. (note: much travel over extended periods is expected to provide services at our customers).
· Ability to plan and prioritise in a demanding environment. Fluent in English. (additional languages are an asset)
Training of our product and specific technical environment will be provided to the successful candidate.
Working a minimum 37.5 week. 8.30 – 5pm Monday to Friday
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.