Project Manager (x3)
- Location: Harrogate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2556SO
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking 3 x Project Managers to join their team based in Harrogate.
The aim of the project manager is to manage Customer requests across our portfolio of services and will include primarily WAN, but also WLR/CPS, Porting, Mobile, Wireless, LAN services, IAAS, VOIP.
These requests may comprise of new service requests, transfer or change of service or cessation of service. the project manager will be responsible for managing the process from receipt of the order through to first bill generation and assisting with the transition of the service into Support.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following –
• Responsibility for individual projects assigned to them.
• Responsible for managing (internal and external) customer calls, orders and emails to ensure that service requests (to provide advice, documentation, respond to queries, resolve issues) are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and in line with the company SLAs and KPIs.
• To process Customer requests within 24 hours and ensure that the request is recorded accurately on the company’s IT systems
• Ensure that Projects are validated and acknowledged with the customer so that the service request is fully understood prior to committing the order onto the system for service
• Acknowledge and send confirmations back to the customer in every case, detailing Project references and expected dates, using Company or Customer defined templates as appropriate
• To monitor and manage any query within 24 hours to ensure that rejection is rectified, and delay is kept to an absolute minimum on delivery of service
• Track and control project work in progress from acceptance through to completion to ensure that the customer is kept advised on progress, issues and problems
• Liaise with internal teams and third parties in order to complete the Project.
• Proactively monitor project deliverables to ensure delivery on time first time
• Respond to technical queries.
• Schedule engineer site visits and manage engineer resources via the relevant application.
• Manage project Procurement on internal systems
• Maintain and update the in-house system databases.
• Adherence to ISO09001 and ISO27001 certification standards:
• Compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Handling and protection of Company information
• Reporting of security events
• Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving great results, they will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
• Professional, positive and friendly
• Highly self-motivated
• Ability to work well under pressure within a busy environment and prioritise tasks accordingly
• Committed to delivering high quality work
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, time management, organizational and administrative skills
They will also preferably have the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Experience in an ISP/Carrier environment
• Previous experience delivering services to Public Sector organizations (Health market)
• Experience of managing customer relationships and issues
• Experience of service provider primarily delivering WAN, but also WLR/CPS, Porting, Mobile, Wireless, LAN services, IAAS, and VOIP provisioning including relevant processes, is essential.
• PRINCE2 Foundation certification – Mandatory
• PRINCE2 Practitioner - Desirable
Hours of Work
The Company’s standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 until 5:30pm with one hour for lunch. however, given the nature of the role, flexibility in terms of hours worked will be required to deal with incidents as they occur. The role is Harrogate based but will include travel to customer sites.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.