- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2341NB
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Jan 2019
Are you an accomplished project Engineer who can effectively implement projects including detailed hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA Systems?
This highly respected company are at the forefront in design of control and safety solutions for complex and critical applications in a variety of industry sectors that principally include the oil & gas, renewable, nuclear and utility industries.
• Experience of managing and engineering development projects.
• Project engineering / commercial awareness and project cost control.
• Ability to work with clients to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
• Experience of project management to ensure software/hardware being developed by other engineers is functionally correct and conforms to company/customer standards and legislation.
• Attention to detail is extremely important to ensure full compliance with Company's QA standards in all relevant reporting; documentation; record-keeping and procedures. Up-dating/reviewing cost to complete documentation; producing detailed designs for automation/control systems.
• Taking an active role in the support of sales activities with preparation of technical proposals and direct client contact as appropriate
• Produce detailed designs for automation/control systems
• Planning project activities including creation/delivery of project plans with revision as revision as appropriate to meet client needs/requirements
• Preparation of project status reports to clients/ agreed project documentation
• Ability to ensure project specific task targets are met with respect to timeliness/cost
• Problem assessment/solving skills
• Accuracy/Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to travel to client’s sites as necessary
• PC Literate with experience of Microsoft Office Products in particular Word, Excel & databases.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.