Electrical / Electronic Project Engineer
- Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Salary: £40-45k
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2250JG
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Jun 2018
Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently
seeking an Electrical / Electronic Project Engineer to join their team based in
Stowmarket on full time, permanent
If you are an
Electronic/Electrical Engineer with experience gained in manufacturing
environments looking to build a career in project engineering and project
management this role is an excellent career opportunity for you. The wide
range of processes and nature of the work will provide the opportunity to
learn, hone and develop new skills. In this role you will either
lead or be the engineering team member of a project. Deliver one or more
simultaneous projects from conception through to completion. This will
cover a wide range of disciplines, from process to civil type works.
You will ensure that projects are executed following robust project processes
to pre-agreed targets having given due consideration to sustainability, safety
and environmental impact. Communication and interpersonal skill are as
important as engineering skills for this role
You will act as the
“glue” between technical and non-technical teams to ensure accurate translation
of ideas and concepts:
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
• Develop, secure and manage project budgets.
• Identify and manage required resources, both technical and non-technical to
ensure project delivery
• Deliver projects including risk identification, change, issue and quality
• Track and report on progress and status of projects as required.
• Carry out contractor management, including performance and inductions as
• Assess, generate and review safe methods of work, method statements and risk
• Hold an Engineering Degree or HND, HNC, BTec in an electrical
engineering or closely related subject.
• Have 5 years + experience, or proven engineering expertise, in a
manufacturing business with experience of project work.
• Food or other types
of controlled environment manufacturing experience would be an advantage but is
• Have excellent
communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical
and non-technical people at all levels.
• Have the ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and
• AutoCAD & MS Project experience would be an advantage but not
If this is a position you are interested in, please
apply online ensuring your CV is up to date. Alternatively, please email your
full details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.