- Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2250JG
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Jun 2018
If you are an engineer with experience gained in manufacturing environments
looking to build a career in project engineering and project management this
role is an excellent career opportunity for you. The wide range of
processes and nature of the work will provide the opportunity to learn, hone and
develop new skills. In this role you will either lead or be the
engineering team member of a project. Deliver one or more simultaneous projects
from conception through to completion. This will cover a wide range of
disciplines, from process to civil type works. You will ensure that
projects are executed following robust project processes to pre-agreed targets
having given due consideration to sustainability, safety and environmental
impact. Communication and interpersonal skill are as important as engineering
skills for this role
act as the “glue” between technical and non-technical teams to ensure accurate
translation of ideas and concepts:
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
• Develop, secure and manage project budgets.
• Identify and manage required resources, both technical and non-technical to
ensure project delivery
• Deliver projects including risk identification, change, issue and quality
• Track and report on progress and status of projects as required.
• Carry out contractor management, including performance and inductions as
• Assess, generate and review safe methods of work, method statements and risk
• Hold an Engineering Degree or HND, HNC, BTec in an electrical
engineering or closely related subject.
• Have 5 years + experience, or proven engineering expertise, in a
manufacturing business with experience of project work. Food or other
types of controlled environment manufacturing experience would be an advantage
but is not essential.
excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with
technical and non-technical people at all levels.
• Have the ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and
• AutoCad & MS Project experience would be an advantage but not
this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV
is up to date.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.