Project Customer Liaison Support
- Location: Harrogate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2557SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Customer Liaison Support based in Harrogate.
The role will principally require you to provide coordination and customer support services for projects with a primary focus in the Public Sector team within the Project Services Department. The post holder will provide this service using existing and future internal management systems and will be required to work closely with both internal members of staff and external customers and suppliers.
The post holder will also have responsibility for delivery of their own smaller scale 1 & 2 projects.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following -
• Providing support and assistance to customers during the delivery of their services.
• Assistance in transitioning services into the operations departments (Support/Finance)
• Small order project deliveries.
• Assist in the management and control of access requests.
• Assist in maintaining and managing internal/external reports for circuit progression and installation including internal system updates and issues.
• Ensure that all records and systems for the projects being delivered are accurately updated, including purchasing, work flow and completion.
• Assisting with kit shipping as and when required.
• Assist in providing project support and coordination services to the Project Managers under guidance from the PMO Manager.
• General day to day assistance to the Senior Project Manager and PMO Manager.
• Adherence to ISO09001, ISO27001 and ISO22301 certification standards:
• Compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Handling and protection of Company information
• Reporting of security events
• Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving great results, they will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Excellent and proven customer services skills
• Proven organisational skills with the ability to utilise appropriate systems to facilitate this – training will be provided where required
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Visio and Project
• Diligence to detail
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills – in particular, a professional telephone manner
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible approach to work
• The ability to work both as part of a team and in the wider context of Company and the Customer base
Hours of Work
The Company’s standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 until 5:30pm with one hour for lunch.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.