- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2435SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 02nd Nov 2018
P+S Personnel are please to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Controller to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk.
Customer service, commercial responsibility and teamwork are core values of the Company and the Projects Controller will utilise these values to ensure on-time, at-cost delivery of projects is successfully and effectively achieved.
Duties / Key Responsibilities:
• To ensure the Company successfully meets commercial and contractual requirements effectively for projects.
• To contribute to the development of systems that deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• To ensure on-time, at-cost delivery of projects, mitigating risk to the business.
• To support continuous improvement activities to deliver efficiency across the business.
• To promote a right-first-time culture across the business.
• To comply with Company policies, procedures and processes.
• To deliver high service levels to internal and external customers.
• To support the Company’s Sales team during pre and post order negotiations to ensure all relevant contractual and commercial matters are satisfactorily concluded in accordance with Company Procedures.
• To use project planning tools to identify deliverables and milestones for all projects.
• To prepare clear and concise status reports regarding project milestones, deliverables, progress, risks and issues.
• To communicate with other departments to ensure project status, client expectations and Company expectations are understood across the business.
• To liaise with personnel across the business to ensure that commercial, contractual and financial risks are mitigated.
• To contribute to the development of business systems and processes that will minimise potential future contractual and commercial disagreement.
• To effectively manage changes to project scope, schedule and cost to ensure project plans are accurate.
• To contribute to Continuous Improvement activities associated with improved service quality through the development of ISO 9001 Procedures and systems.
• To represent the Company and its products at all times.
• To communicate and report all aspects of customer order management to the Projects Manager, providing a clear understanding of project status and potential risks to the business.
• To report to the Projects Manager on any concerns that may affect our ability to ensure on-time, at-cost delivery is achieved.
• To ensure documents and files are accurate, current and stored appropriately.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
Essential Skills & Personal Attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to work using your initiative to a high standard with excellent attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
• Open style and a team player.
• Excellent commercial and contractual acumen.
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
• The ability to shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.