Programme Support Assistant
- Location: Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2434EM
- Sector: Energy
- Vacancy First Advertised: 02nd Nov 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Programme Support Assistant to join their team based in Gorleston, on a full time permanent contract.
Essential requirements are
• Good interpersonal and ambassadorial skills and ability to promote the organisation at all events and opportunities;
• Ability to work well as part of a team;
• Well organised with good attention to detail;
• Numerate with good analytical skills, especially with regards data trends, statistics and reporting;
• Competent writer of reports, business letters and other communication, taking and writing minutes and email correspondence
• IT literate with a high level of competency in standard software packages (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Able and willing to visit member or stakeholder offices, make site visits, and make occasional overnight stays for business;
• Clean, full UK driving licence with own mode of transport.
• Understanding of the energy industry;
• Adept at using CRM systems and other databases;
• Project Management skills;
• Advanced DBS checked;
• Experience of the education sector;
• Initiative and exceptional attention to detail;
• Experience of conferences, events and exhibitions;
• Proven ability to provide proactive customer service and experience of engaging with members or customers.
• Experience of an education setting
• Logical, methodical approach to tasks
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.