Production Shift Operative
- Location: Thetford
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS2107JL
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 21st Nov 2018
This fascinating business develops innovative industry leading products with an internationally recognised range of household products with extensive marketing and brand recognition. We are seeking Production Shift Operatives to learn general production line work, packing and inspection.
The ideal candidate may have worked in a similar background within an FMCG manufacturing business although full training will be given with a comprehensive induction process. Most importantly is your willingness to learn all the areas of the business over time with a flexibility to work the shift pattern.
The main responsibility of this role is to assist in the manufacturing process, working as part of a team in designated areas to meet critical levels of production output.
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Proven manual handling skills with the ability to lift and carry out repetitive tasks
• Complete necessary line/equipment/process checks and documentation if required
• Strong team work ethics and able to work with minimum supervision
• A meticulous approach to your work and meeting the team objectives
• Drive the performance of the line/equipment/process
• Computer literacy and numeracy skills
• A strong commitment to adhering to Health and Safety legislation
• Able to work with hazardous goods with various production processes.
• Confident communication skills to liaise with line/Team Leader regarding production issues
• Ensure that all production/warehouse departments are left in a clean and safe condition.
Due to the nature of the activities, you may be required to use the necessary clothing and PPE which will be provided by the company.
So, if you feel you have the aptitude and manual dexterity skills then this opportunity can offer you variety, fast pace and a great team support! Contact us in the first instance applying online with a CV detailing any previous industrial experience along with the shifts that you would be able to commit to.
Morning Shift – 06:45-15:15
Back Shift – 15:00-23:30
Night Shift – 23:00-07:00
To apply, please follow the website instructions and upload your CV accordingly ensuring it’s up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Sandra@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.