- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Part Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2169SB
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Apr 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, a manufacturing company based in Lowestoft, who are currently seeking a Production Administrator to join their team on a part time permanent basis.
Responsibilities for this role will include purchasing, importing / exporting, stock control and administration.
· Purchasing of Stock and non-stock items for the Production and Service Team
· Creation of Purchase orders on automated system
· Completion of Purchase orders when goods have been received on automated system
· Booking exports via Courier portals or road hauliers
· Creation of ATR’s, Certificates of Origin and any other required production documentation
· General Production Administration
· Perform any other duties as reasonably directed
· Proactively support the Company’s Visions & Values
· Comply with all Company policies & procedures
Minimum Position Requirements:
· Sage 50 knowledge
· Purchasing experience
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum Supervision
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.