- Location: Burnley
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2604SO
- Sector: Co-ordinating
- Vacancy First Advertised: 27th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Manufacturing Administrator to join their team based in Burnley.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of steel fabrication and have experience working with technical drawings; however, these skills are not essential.
This role will be to support the Product & Supply department in managing quotes, orders, the delivery of goods and to work in support of the wider manufacturing team.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• To assist in the planning and control of sub-contract, steel fabrication based manufacturing work.
• In response to the Epicor ERP system, create and route parts ensuring that they are manufactured efficiently and are cost effective.
• To provide support to the Product & Supply team in response to procurement and inventory demands.
• To maintain a supply base that consistently achieves the business targets for quality, cost and performance.
• To work within the wider Manufacturing team, offering assistance and support when required.
• Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to produce work to a high standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good administrative skills and the ability to work under pressure to deliver objectives and meet deadlines.
• Strong time management and communication skills.
• Ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
• Responsible, organised and pro-active with a good eye for detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style as required.
• Proven experience gained within an administration role.
• Proven experience gained within a manufacturing environment – ideally in steel fabrication.
• Experience in working from technical drawings.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language.
• Educated to minimum A Level/BTEC/NVQ Level 3 or above or equivalent experience gained in a similar role.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.