Product & Supply Coordinator
- Location: Burnley
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2469SO
- Sector: Co-ordinating
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Dec 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Product and Supply Coordinator to join their team based in Burnley.
This role will be to support the Product & Supply department in managing quotes, orders, the delivery of goods and to work in support of the wider manufacturing team.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• In response to the Epicor ERP system, maintain the timely and cost-efficient supply of goods, services and materials.
• To provide support to the Product & Supply team in response to procurement and inventory demands.
• To maintain a supply base that consistently achieves the business targets for quality, cost and performance.
• To work within the wider Manufacturing team, offering assistance and support when required.
• To raise purchase orders and ensure that deliveries are made to plan.
• To investigate alternative suppliers.
• To provide a service to the internal Sales team and other areas of the business for generating customer quotations.
• Dealing with incoming calls to the Burnley office main number.
• Maintaining departmental attendance and holiday records.
• Consumable stock and stationery purchasing.
• The opening and sorting of the incoming post and preparation of the outgoing post ready for collection.
• To provide holiday cover for other members of the team as required.
• Welcoming and signing in pre-booked visitors in line with the Company Visitor Policy.
• To engage in continuous improvement activities in order to drive performance.
• To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
• The Health & Safety of yourself and others in your area of control.
• Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to produce work to a high standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good administrative skills and the ability to work under pressure to deliver objectives and meet deadlines.
• Strong time management and communication skills.
• Ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
• Responsible, organised and pro-active with a good eye for detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style as required.
• Proven experience gained within an administration role, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language.
• Educated to minimum A Level/BTEC/NVQ Level 3 or above or equivalent experience gained in a similar role.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
• Customer focus – internal and external.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Initiative and drive.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to deliver high standards of work on time.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.