- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2704SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a PA to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk.
Duties and Key Responsibilities;
• To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Sales Director, Engineering & Design Director, Technical & Process Development Director and Director of Product & Supply as required.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Sales, Marketing, QHSE, Engineering & Design teams, including the preparation of formal letters, reports and minutes of meetings in line with Company formats.
• Receiving incoming calls to the main Reception Number and welcoming pre-booked visitors in accordance with the Company’s Visitor Policy.
• Co-ordinating the preparation and organisation of Client and Supplier visits including the production of agendas, booking of accommodation and provision of hospitality.
• The day-to-day organisation and booking of overseas and UK travel, accommodation and associated arrangements, including the preparation and issue of itineraries.
• Assisting with the organisation of Exhibitions and preparation and despatch of associated marketing materials.
• Assisting with the production of product presentations, hand-out materials, case studies and reference lists, ensuring they are kept up-to-date.
• The opening and distribution of the incoming post and preparation of the outgoing post ready for collection.
• Production of PowerPoint presentations in line with corporate identity.
• Maintaining departmental attendance and holiday records.
• Maintaining and controlling the issue of marketing materials and equipment supplies.
• Under the direction the Marketing Manager, liaise with suppliers to follow-up on website, brochure design and promotional issues, to progress requested work/tasks.
• To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes.
• To provide holiday cover for other members of the team as required.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
• The Health & Safety of yourself and others in your area of control.
Essential Skills and Personal Attributes;
• Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to produce work to a high standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good administrative and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to deliver multiple tasks to required deadlines.
• Strong time management and communication skills.
• The ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
• Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style as required.
Work Experience Requirements;
• Proven experience gained within a secretarial and administrative role, supporting multiple individuals and prioritising as needed in order to meet required deadlines.
• An excellent standard of English language both written and verbal.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
• Customer focus – internal and external.
• Initiative and drive.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to deliver high standards of work on time.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.