- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2713EM
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Operator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth. This will include working in all manufacturing areas assembling microelectronic products.
• Assemble very small, fragile, high tolerance microelectronic components
• Be competent in all aspects of manual microelectronic assembly
• Perform mechanical attachment of very small components and connections e.g. use of soldering irons
• Utilise small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and custom fixtures, tools and assembly aids
• Read and understand assembly documentation such as engineering drawings and bill of materials
• Maintain a high level of quality at all times
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area
• Work in line with current policies and procedures
• Meet production deadlines
• Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your work area
• Work under the guidance of a Team Leader to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
• To provide a fast turn around and efficient delivery of new and existing products into manufacturing
• To meet customer requirements on time in full
• Good standard of general education
• Have a methodical, organised and committed approach to work
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivating with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Have a good level of manual dexterity skills
• Have a high level of focus and concentration, in particular good attention to detail
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Desirable to have a good understanding of hand solder skills / electrical / electronic test / mechanical assembly skills
37.5hrs per week
16:30pm – 02:30am Monday to Wednesday (9.5hrs)
16:30pm – 02:00am Thursday (9hrs)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.