- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2583SO
- Sector: Co-ordinating
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
As the operational focal point for all activities both onshore and offshore the roles and responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator will include but not be limited to:
• Manage and coordinate all activities for both onshore and offshore work as required by the Company.
• Assist and support colleagues and Managers to enable the efficient utilisation of all personnel and equipment.
• Maintain details of all work that has been undertaken or planned by the Company
• Ensure all Company and Site Health, Safety and Environmental regulations are complied with and maintain copies of all Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality documents and procedures, ensuring they are up to date.
• Keep records of services carried out and ensure all items have been invoiced correctly.
• Proven background in coordinating field personnel
• A good basic knowledge of offshore and windfarm requirements
• Takes ownership of tasks with a progressive and forward-thinking approach
• Supportive, approachable and professional, leads by example.
• A clear appreciation of deadlines and responsibilities
• Efficient and able to pick up and apply instruction quickly
• Capable of functioning and prioritising in a demanding and fast-pace working environment
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.