Offshore Wind Operations & Maintenance Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2362NB
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Sep 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Offshore Wind Operations & Maintenance Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis based in Great Yarmouth.
Our client operates worldwide from 20 sites in six geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia, North & South America and emerging markets (Nigeria and Qatar).
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. We aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
- Develop, initiate and maintain all processes, procedures and infrastructure associated with a new offshore wind O&M department. Identify, create and maintain business opportunities for company. This is to be achieved through ongoing development of client relationships and opportunities by defining and providing technical customer care solutions and commercially viable proposals, providing long term value and quality to our clients whilst meeting or exceeding the revenue & profit proposed in the annual budget.
- Managing the day to day operation of the offshore wind O&M department stream together with line management of the offshore wind O&M department personnel.
- To assist in generating, maintaining and delivering the sales and marketing strategy, plans and budgets in accordance with the overall business strategy.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Create departmental processes and procedures in line with the business plans for offshore wind O&M services.
- Own & contribute to the preparation & compilations of commercial content documents relating to pre-qual, quotations & tenders in readiness for submission in an accurate and professionally presented manner.
- Participate in client meetings to support tender, contract and MSA opportunities.
- Manage the day to day operation of the offshore wind O&M department and associated personnel.
- Assist in generating, maintaining and delivering the sales and marketing strategy, plans and budgets in accordance with the overall Company Strategy.
- Create and maintain customer relationships and partnerships with other services companies.
- Ensure that the industry as a whole is aware of the offshore wind O&M services and rental equipment capabilities and aligning the business with clients/projects requirements.
- Work in alignment with the Business Development Manager - Renewables to maximize offshore technicians and other service areas in line with Business goals.
- Attend and participate in exhibitions, shows and events to promote Company Renewables Services.
- Assist the Business Development Manager - Renewables in preparing activity and performance reports against approved plans.
The Company have a Business Ethics Policy ('the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
Apply Company, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
Technical or Business Degree or previous experience in a similar technical or service role.
Technical or service experience, candidate must be experienced in the technical aspect or the service aspect of the role.
Customer Relationship Management
Excellent communicator at all levels
Experience in the offshore wind service industry.
Excellent connections with local existing and potential clients
Projects, Service, offshore wind experience
Demonstrable track record of achievement in the offshore wind sector
Work unsupervised, and to take responsibility for effectiveness of own work, relate to staff at all levels.
Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied workload, and changing job priorities.
Will be an enthusiastic, driven and flexible self-starter.
Strong communication skills.
Flexible and able to support and interface with people at all levels.
Confidential, sincere, honest with integrity.
Approachable, resourceful, drive and motivation, assertive.
Effective team player.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.