- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS2660NB
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an NDT Tester to join their team on a temporary basis based in Great Yarmouth.
• Visually inspect lifting equipment including tanks, containers, lifting slings and shackles.
• Proof load test CCU’s using the company’s testing rigs.
• Remove damaged slings and shackles from CCU’s and fit replacements.
• Carry out goods receipt inspection on slings and shackles and store them on racks.
• Complete daily records of equipment inspected and tested and to prepare NDT reports.
• Carry out NDT testing of lifting lug welds using NDT techniques.
• Daily Inspection Sheets completed, returned to Supervisor & Customer Services. (particular attention identifying ASCO Consignment Units)
• Undertake minor repairs, maintenance and aesthetics improvements.
• Strong work ethic.
• High attention to detail.
• Good level of fitness as this job is labour intensive.
• MPI Level II PCN/SNT qualification
• LEEA Part 1 Entrance Certificate (P1E)
• LEEA Lifting Equipment General Diploma (LEG)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.