- Location: Deeside
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2415SB
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Oct 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an NDT Administrator to join their team based in Deeside.
The NDT Administrator is responsible for managing and controlling all of the In House documentation and invoicing requirements for the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate and filing of the In House inspection documentation/reports for all customers.
• Ensure consistency of Inspection reports through standard templates.
• Review, Scan and file all In House reports and upload in to EFACS on a daily basis.
• Provide in House customers with timely and accurate data to support operations.
• Maintain shot count information for CR panels.
• Support in answering reception phone, transfer calls and messages.
• Maintain a presence at the reception for visitors and guests
• Process Purchase Orders for NDT and general procurement and purchasing.
• Goods Receipts against NDT Purchase Orders on EFACS.
• Support in the completion of the client vendor form for In House work.
• Complete in House invoicing, Projects, Sales and Works orders, as required.
• Issue new suppliers and client forms and review completed forms for approval and uploading to EFACS.
• Support with In House ESHQ documentation.
• Complete Job Status spreadsheets, including turnaround times for components.
• Complete Goods Return notes for clients.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong organisational, written and communication skills.
• Excellent people skills.
• Must have a very high attention to detail.
• Proven organisational skills and high attention to detail.
• Good general computer skills, preferably with experience in purchasing.
• A commitment to continual improvement.
• Has demonstrable experience in professional administration roles and in managing systems.
• Ability to make prioritisation decisions on work and manage workload.
• An experienced user of MS Office and web based systems.
• High level of competence in MS WORD and MS Excel.
• Knowledge or experience of EFACS systems beneficial.
• Full UK Security Clearance, eligibility to work in the UK.
• Full UK driving licence.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.