Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2050JG
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Mar 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, a manufacturing company based in Norwich, who are currently seeking a Wire Person to join their team on a temporary contract.
Main Tasks and Attributes:
· Production of wiring looms / cable assemblies and sub-assemblies
· Comfortable with crimpling, lacing and splicing
· Wiring of cabinets and fixtures
· Understanding of engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams
· Able to solder to a consistently high standard
· Assembly of PCB’s (desirable but not essential)
· Familiar with a variety of mil spec connectors, cable production techniques
· Able to work to deadlines
· Own standard wiring tools (specialised tools will be supplied)
· Able to work independently
· ESD awareness
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.