- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2623NB
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking 2 Multi-Skilled Engineers to join their team on a full time permanent contract based in Great Yarmouth.
Maintain amusement rides, equipment and systems to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles within fields of:
• Assisting in erection, dismantling and storage of various amusement rides and equipment.
• Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
• Investigating equipment failures & difficulties and to diagnose faulty operation, and to repair accordingly.
• To develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assem-bling, and installing components
• To carry out fabrication work.
• Work in a safe manner regarding self, work colleagues and members of the public, using all tools and equipment under health & safety regulations.
• Operations at times will include working at height using correct PPE and procedures.
• Maintain all work equipment and tools used.
• Continually monitor, appraise and test and certify Ride Operators in correct ride operation.
• Flexibility must be evident with regard to different types of work and duties that may be required.
• To assist in ride operation if and when necessary.
• Carry out any other duties commensurate with this post
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Principles of Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning
• Engineering Principles of welding, milling, and turning
• Power Transmission
• Health & Safety
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.