- Location: Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2376SB
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Sep 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Marketing Officer to join their team based in Castle Donington.
To work across all aspects of marketing and communications ensuring that the CET brand and message is communicated effectively. Full support to the infrastructure and Property Assurance businesses in supporting their marketing needs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce, write, edit and design a range of professional marketing materials including magazines, brochures, posters, newsletters adverts and leaflets
- Write creative copy for news releases, print, website, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Updating and daily management of the website content
- Organising the company events as and when required
- Social media content planning, posting and monitoring
- Inputting into the development of new product and service propositions
- Stakeholder communications
- Creating, monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of marketing plan
- Keeping record of marketing spend and activity against the plan and budget
Essential / Desirable Skills:
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Copywriting ability.
- Email Marketing experience.
- Social Media experience.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a confidential manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships across business
- Experience of prioritising tasks and managing competing priorities
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.