- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2441SO
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jan 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
This role will be to drive the growth of the company by providing a go to market strategy that identifies and delivers new markets and new customers as well as expanding sales to existing customers.
The right candidate must have previous B2B and marketing of a product experience.
• Planning and execution of marketing and communications for all aspects of the business unit and any other associated support of internal and external customers to achieve the broad exposure necessary to grow our business unit. This includes but is not limited to designing and developing product brochures and customer-facing materials, product presentations, product/application press releases, original website content, product photography, email-based communications, and other product marketing materials. All previously stated marketing related activities will be aligned with Corporate goals and objectives and guidelines and coordinated with the Digital Marketing Specialist and reviewed and approved by the Sr. Global Marketing Manager.
• To collaborate with applicable product line and sales representatives to identify new markets, channels and customers and provide good market intelligence
• Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to monitor website activity through Google Analytics including visitor traffic, online sales leads generated, digital download metrics, web query tracking and “Pay Per Click” (PPC) campaign investments to improve web-user engagement and cost-effectiveness.
• Develop sales-training materials in accordance with corporate standards and branding guidelines to aid in the education of our global sales force and to increase our brand recognition and presence in the marketplace.
• Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to formulate and execute a plan for the business unit’s social media presences to use as a medium for networking with, and educating key customers, potentials, and industry players on news relating to the product lines or the Company.
• Be a product line advocate (PLA) working with cross functional groups and teams to help manage new product introductions, assist the business in gathering market research data, and identifying new markets for product and/or new product lines for the Company.
• Develop monthly report analysis of key metrics representing all marketing activities to be combined with an overall corporate KPI’s report for marketing campaigns.
• Provide support to the Corporate Events Specialist for shows that involve the Product Line Managers in both the US and EMEA regions. This support will consist of but is not limited to working with the PLM to identify a product to be displayed, supporting messaging, other associated tasks.
Reporting / Key Relationships:
• Reporting to Senior Global Marketing Manager
• Working closely with the Product Line Managers.
• Working closely with the Sales Teams
• Work closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team especially the Digital Marketing Specialist and Corporate Events Specialist
• Work closely with the Product Development teams
• Exhibit a sense of urgency and independent initiative toward accomplishing objectives
• Good written and verbal interpersonal and presentation skills
• Confident and dynamic with a creative outlook
• Highly Ethical
• A Problem solver with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to read, analyse, interpret, and summarise information from a variety of sources, including general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government publications/regulations, and then to disseminate to non-subject matter experts across a diverse set of stakeholders, including company management, engineers, customers, vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or Communications preferred
• 3-5 years in a Marketing role in a manufacturing environment or a technology company. Defence Industry experience would be an advantage.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.