- Location: Witham St Hughs, Lincoln
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS2627AW
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 10th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team based in Witham St Hughs on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The marketing assistant will help implement the agreed marketing and communication plans for the Company and its divisions, providing support for both internal and customer facing activity. A key requirement is the ability to write well.
• Implementation of marketing campaigns
• Working with stakeholders to implement multi-channel content and marketing campaigns.
• Copy writing, proof reading and editing of marketing and communications materials, including; website content, blog posts, email campaigns, letters, event invitations, mailers, brochures and display materials
• Production of printed and other material including budgeting and artwork management
• Liaise with third party suppliers in the implementation of campaigns, including briefing and managing agencies, printers and fulfilment houses
• Day to day maintenance of company digital communications channels, including uploading content using CMS. This will include: social media (currently Twitter, Linked In, Yammer, Facebook and Vimeo), company websites, blogs and the intranet.
• Managing the company’s branded merchandise requirements, including identifying new products and working with suppliers, liaising with commercial teams and managing budgets
• Organisation of internal and external events, including exhibitions, seminars and conferences, to include attendance where necessary
• Reporting back to the business on campaign monitoring
• Execution of mailing campaigns, including data processing, list management, manual fulfilment where necessary, and liaison with external mailing houses, ensuring compliance with GDPR policies
• Managing budgets as required
• Taking on other projects as necessary to fit with our marketing strategy.
Skills and abilities
• First class command of English with the ability to write effective copy and edit other people’s work (essential)
• IT literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint and CMS platforms
• Excellent organisational skills with proven attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative, managing own workload and time, whilst developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and suppliers
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels and across a variety of departments and sites
• High standards of presentation and delivery.
Attitudes and values
• Eagerness to learn
• Self-motivated, uncompromisingly high standards
• Desire to provide a service to the business
• Willingness to adapt and respond to company initiatives
• Solution focused
• Team player.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.