Marine Logistics Coordinator
- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2423EM
- Sector: Logistics
- Vacancy First Advertised: 24th Oct 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Marine Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Diss, on a full time permanent contract.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in the marine industry or associated industries such as oil/gas/logistics, though this is not essential.
• Operational efficiency and management of STS operations & Consultancy operations
• Customer liaison
• Equipment and stocks maintenance
• Marketing of services
• STS Base Management and compliance.
• Handle client enquiries for STS operations and Consultancy operations.
• Prepare costing sheet for Management approval to ensure up to date agreed costings are utilised before quote is prepared. Review of sheets to be undertaken at least annually.
• Liaise with Operations Support Team to ensure formal quotes are prepared and sent in a timely and efficient manner
• Liaise with Operations Support Team to ensure Contracts are prepared and sent to clients, and ensure contracts are prepared in line with client specific contracts where appropriate.
• Follow-up enquiries for STS operations & ensure that any customer feedback is gained in order to track any lost revenue
• Notify Purchasing of awarded contract and prepare requisition for operational needs
• Ensure that all operations (worldwide) are carried out in accordance with Company Operations
• Manual, OCIMF guidelines and Marpol
• Scheduling of operations and liaising with Marine Advisor, where required, when making decision as to whether additional operations can be accommodated
• Selection of appropriate equipment for vessels and confirming vessel suitability, including mooring arrangement checks in liaison with Marine Advisor where required.
• Selection of appropriate co-ordinates taking into account vessel dimensions and client requirements
• Co-ordinate the mobilisation & demobilisation of STS equipment from storage to the offshore location
• Liaise with Operations Support team to co-ordinate travel arrangements for STS Superintendent(s)
• Liaise with local agents & base operators before, during & after the operation, to ensure smooth running of the operation
• Monitor all vessels movements, weather changes and any other factors which may affect the operation
• React to changes in offshore situation, ensuring back-up plans are in place and effected as required, liaising with Marine Advisor where required
• Maintain contact with vessels, support craft and other interested parties before, during & after the operation
• Update client with status of their operation, throughout entire operation
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.