- Location: Stockport
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2564SO
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing site based in Stockport. The goal is to roll out total productive maintenance across the site and assist the Engineering Manager in his daily duties. You will have the ability to assist in drive world class manufacturing and plant maintenance.
• Assist in the daily operations of a busy machining and manufacturing site.
• Respond to maintenance, breakdowns and project work.
• Ability to create asset care plans and TPM schedules based on equipment knowledge.
• Working closely with the Engineering Manager, Production manager, Quality manager, process engineers, maintenance engineers and production ops.
• By communicating at all levels, electronically and verbally.
[Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience]
• Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• Full exposure to maintenance, breakdowns, repairs and mechanical engineering
• Driven, confident and have a CAN DO attitude
[Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience]
• Experience of CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems -Shires / Maximo
• AutoCAD would be advantageous but not essential.
• Minimum HNC /HND and fully apprenticeship trained with a minimum of 5 years on the job experience.
Working hours ate 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.