- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS2577NB
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on an ongoing temporary contract.
Start date 1st May
Ideally experience within an Oil & Gas Logistics role previously, Dangerous Goods by Road/Sea preferred.
• Coordination of Equipment Hire for all client projects
• Liaising with 3rd party suppliers for Rental and Hire requirements
• Tracking of equipment costs
• Managing equipment certification
• Knowledge of transport legislations
• Experience with all Microsoft packages
If this is a role you are currently interested in and available for, please apply online.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.