Level 3 Base Technician
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2666SO
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st May 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Level 3 Base Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
To work as part of a team to produce, service and maintain compressors, steam generators, pumps and all other equipment to a high standard helping to expand the busy offshore hire fleet. To complete all work within the required timescale and following company quality control measures and procedures.
• Preparation of equipment to meet fleet hire commitments
• Packaging, maintenance and operation of company equipment onshore as required following company service guidelines and procedures
• Completion of service reports, equipment test / run sheets and new build handover check sheets as required following company service guidelines and procedures
• Maintain a professional and courteous approach to colleagues and customers at all times
• To provide cover in Aberdeen base as and when required
• Maintain high standards at all times with regards to health and safety
• Ensure that all activities are carried out with the highest regard to the health and safety of all involved and to the protection of the environment and prevent of pollution
• Ensure that all work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with the company integrated management system
• Identify personal training needs, bring them to the attention of the departmental manager and utilise the training opportunities
Essential Person Specification:
• Level 1, 2, 3 NVQ motor vehicle engineering
• Plant of Heavy vehicle engineering qualification
• Time served apprenticeship or equivalent
• Clean UK driving license
• Experience in motor vehicle or heavy plant maintenance essential
• Working to a build schedule to complete contracts on time
• Competent in own ability to work as part of a team
• Highly motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative
• Good communication skills
• To complete work to a high standard
Desirable Person Specification:
• Qualification within hydraulic / agricultural engineering considered
• Valid Forklift Certificate
• Experience in an offshore service company would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Air / hydraulic systems would be an advantage
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.